Friday 21 August 2015

Wreck This Journal 2 - Pages 26 to 30


Twenty Six. Swing Wildly.


I've yet to do this page, but I've decorated the left hand side with a drawing of a brick wall. I'm looking forward to swinging the journal to unleash my inner frustrations but I'm also scared to do it because I don't want the journal to fall apart!


Twenty Seven. Pick up the Journal without using your hands.

...


Twenty Eight. Climb up High. Drop the Journal.

...



Twenty Nine. Compost This Page. Watch it deteriorate. 

So far I've decorated this page and cut off the left hand side that says the word compost. My plan is to compost that one part and then attach it after a few weeks to the rest of the left hand page in a clear bag. 


Thirty. Do a really ugly drawing. 

I haven't quite finished this page either as I plan on drawing some more on the right hand page. This was another page that I had no idea what to draw so I just started doodling some spiders which are my biggest phobia and I'll probably decorate the right hand page in a similar fashion.

Go To Pages 21 to 25

Go To Pages 31 to 35

My First Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment