Friday 21 August 2015

Wreck This Journal 2 - Pages 31 to 35


Thirty One. Place Sticky Things Here.


Because I didn't want to place anything gross here, I decided to use stickers. I was sorting through my wardrobe and I found these happy face stickers and banana stickers from when I was in primary school. My mum is a school teacher and I remember going into her classroom cupboard after school and just taking about 12 sheets of different stickers. Evidently I had used most of them because I only had enough for these two pages (in fact I had exactly enough for the yellow page!) 



Thirty Two. Pretend you are Doodling on the back of an envelope.

I don't really like the right hand side, where I've added the colour and wish I'd done the whole thing like the left hand side. I've never been a very good 'doodler' but whilst on the phone to my best friend, I just drew random things, colouring with the black fineliner when I felt like it and I'm quite pleased with what I ended up with.


Thirty Three. Journal Golf.

...



Thirty Four. Paper Chain.

I started by drawing patterns on each one and then colouring them in with my promarkers. I cut them out and assembled into the book. 


Thirty Five. Collect Fruit Stickers Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment