Friday 21 August 2015

Wreck This Journal 2 - Pages 36 to 40



Thirty Six. Cover This Page in Office Supplies. 


So I'm not done with this page yet but I only have so many office supplies (which is odd because I absolutely love stationary etc) I've stuck some staples up the top and covered the right hand page in arrow post its and stuck an elastic band over the left hand side. I need to raid my mums classroom and get some more supplies like paperclips!!





Thirty Seven. Bring This Book In the Shower with You.

This page was one that I was really scared to do because I thought it would wreck the entire journal, but I finally plucked up the courage to do it. I coloured the letters on the right hand page with normal pens and then covered the left hand page in distress ink by Tim Holtz. I covered the other pages in cling film to try and protect the journal a little bit and then blasted the shower. After the colours had run a little, I removed the journal and let it dry completely, then stuck images of the showering on the left hand page.

Thirty Eight. Tie a String to the Journal.

This is another page that I'm really scared to do. My mums friend did it around London and it was hilarious, but it also wrecked her journal - a lot. I'm terrified of the book coming apart completely. I've decorated the right hand page and will do the left hand side too before taking it for a walk! Hopefully now that my cover is protected with sticky back plastic, it should survive a bit more than normal?


Thirty Nine. Rub Here With Dirt.

Again, I've done the decorations of this page and just need to get the courage to deface the book with dirt. I've drawn some flowers coming up from the earth and their roots showing and I'll probably rub the dirt where their roots are.




Forty. Use This as a Test Page.


So far this page isn't that exciting, I feel like I've been too precise with it. I've updated it with metallic stars around the side and some more pens/pencils there. I'm still not sure how I feel about this page.  

Go To Pages 31 to 35

Go To Pages 41 to 45

My First Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment