Sunday 26 April 2015

Wreck This Journal 2 - Page 16 to 20



Sixteen. Draw Lines While in Motion.


So for this page, I carried on the footprint theme around the edge then drew small 'icons' in each corner for the different modes of transport; walking, bus, car and train. I did the walking whilst walking around my neighbourhood and got some very strange looks!






Seventeen. Fill this Page with Circles.

For this page, I bought about 6 packets of different sized googly eyes and then stuck them down with tombow glue until I had completely covered the page! On the left hand side is a cross over between Harry Potter and Mean Girls.

UPDATE 5th April 2015:
 So I had to remove all the googly eyes from this page because I couldn't turn the page over and when I did, the eyes came off the page (probably due to the adhesive I used) It's now a circle background paper with some eyes stuck on. I'm disappointed that I had to change it because I loved this page. 

Eighteen. Document Your Dinner.

So for this page, I decorated the left hand side with some decopatch paper and a frame holding different foods that I like. On the right hand side, I covered what I could with starburst wrappers (again, in the flavours I like, but that's not done yet) and then placed a die cut frame and piece of paper on top where I recorded my dinner for the week like a diary. I did it this way because I was really grossed out by the prospect of splattering food onto my page. I'm not sure if I will do that and then cover it with sticky back plastic or not but for now, this page is finished apart from those last wrappers.


Nineteen. Chew On This.

My inspiration from this page came from the Pacman game. I drew out a 'course' (which is really bad because I made the top half too big so had to squeeze in the bottom half) and then coloured in Pacman and each of the ghosts. I still need to do something on the left hand page.


Twenty. Make a Paper Aeroplane.

I decorated my plane, stuck it on the left hand page of the 'chew on this' page and then drew some clouds and wrote a quote.

Go To Pages 11 to 15

Go To Pages 21 to 25

My First Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment