Thursday 9 April 2015

Wreck This Journal 2 - Page 11 to 15






Eleven. Scratch Using a Sharp Object


For this page I used some scissors to scratch out the Deathly Hallows symbol. Then on the left hand page, I drew footprints from Harry Potter, with some of the marauders footprints too. I then went back in and added more footprints to the left hand page and then some white ones on the right hand page.



Twelve. Do Some Rubbings With a Pencil

This page took me back to my childhood. I used lots of different coins and rubbed over them with different colour crayons. I didn't know what to cover the previous page with so just stuck some funny images throughout the journal. This one is a mash up of FRIENDS and Harry Potter.



Thirteen. Scribble Wildly With Reckless Abandon

This page is probably one of my least favourites, purely because I put no effort into it at all. I just scribbled with green biro and blue biro in stripes. On the left hand side of the page, I drew 'Doodlebob' from Spongebob.



Fourteen. Tear Strips, Rip It Up

Again, this might be a favourite page of mine, I wrote a word on each of the strips like a 'Take what you need' thing so there's Luck, Strength, Faith, Confidence, Hope, Adventure, Love and Courage. I then coloured them in and used 2 different shades of that same colour to draw circles and dots on the strips. More images on the left page, this time from one of my favourite TV Sitcoms, Miranda.


Fifteen. Glue, Staple or Tape These Pages Together

For this page, I glued the top and sides of the Tear Strips page onto this page and then drew 'bubbles' round the instructions in the same colours to match them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment