Thursday 9 April 2015

Wreck This Journal 2 - Page 6 to 10


Six. Draw Fat Lines and Thin


So for this page, I just drew lines that were fat and thin and then coloured them in orange, pink and blue. 



Seven. This Page is For Handprints or Fingerprints

For this page, I painted my left hand in blue acrylic paint and my right in red acrylic paint and then pressed them down firmly. I didn't realise until after I'd done the page that I had coloured the words in blue and red as well. 



Eight. Colour This Entire Page

This might be my favourite page and it took so long to do! I got some tiny graph paper and drew Tetris shapes onto there with a fineliner 0.3 tip black pen. I then took my promarkers, coloured in each 'Tetris' piece in a different colour depending on what shape it was. I then cut each piece out and placed it on the page to look like a game of Tetris. I like this page because it's so colourful. 



UPDATE 2nd May 2015:
I wasn't quite happy with the way this page looked and I wanted to cover the left hand side too so I re-did the pages and ended up with this, which I think looks much cooler!


Nine. Throw Something.

On the left hand side of this page, I wrote a quote from The Hunger Games and drew some arrows. I then used bouncy balls dipped in paint and my brother and I had fun bouncing them onto the pages to create splatters. I've posted a video from my snapchat of how we made the splatters. We had lots of fun throwing the bouncy balls around trying to hit the page. I think we successfully covered most of the grass too!





Ten. Press Leaves and Other Found Things.

This page started off with me drawing a tree which I was planning on gluing leaves to. I then planned to get blades of grass and daisies/buttercups and gluing them onto the bottom of the page. On the left hand page, I've put an image from some of my other favourite YouTubers 'Lets Play' or 'Achievement Hunter' from them playing Minecraft. I actually don't like the game Minecraft but I love watching them play it because they're hilarious! I've started placing leaves on the right hand page but I need to finish off the page.

Go To Pages 1 to 5

Go To Pages 11 to 15

My First Wreck This Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment